Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1finlandés masculinefinlandesa femininefinés masculinefinesa feminine
- Over here there's a few Swedes and Finns discussing strategy in their native tongues.
- Some Finns have disavowed the Estonian influence on their national pastime, however.
- The square below is a great place to just sit and watch Finns and myriad other nationalities drift by.
- Finnish modesty does not mean that Finns are not ambitious, not determined and not confident.
- When I first came to Finland, I thought the Finns had low expectations.
- In 1998 Jenkins spent a month there training with some of the best Finns and he has already planned four training camps to Finland this year.
- A reminder of just how close Tallinn is to Finland is the large number of Finns you will come across sitting in the sunshine outside the city's many bars.
- To date, 19 Norwegians, seven Danes and five Finns have been confirmed dead.
- Emigration from Finland is an old phenomenon; Finns were moving to what is now Sweden as early as the start of the sixteenth century.
- On a recent trip to Finland, Deacon was impressed with the progress the Finns have made in reducing teenage pregnancies.
- The Finns and Poles demanded their right to national independence.
- The Swedes and the Finns are usually found to be defending principles when it might not appear to be in their national interest.
- Camouflaged in white clothing on white skis, the Finns inspired American skiers.
- The Swedes and Finns have been harvesting forest biomass to use as energy since the 1970s.
- The Finns knew that Russian vehicles had to stay on the road.
- The Finnish Red Cross went out to Thai resorts to look for missing Finns.
- In fact the Finns have very high rates, but so do the Americans.
- Many Finns readily took part in the Russian Revolution of 1905, whereupon autonomy was restored.
- The Finns have the world's highest rate of coffee consumption per person.
- While these historical patterns of settlement affect the current rural landscape, six of ten Finns now live in urban areas.