Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1incendiario masculineincendiaria femininepirómano masculinepirómana feminine
- As he explains: ‘The word on the street was, ‘Find the fire-raisers.’
- The fire-raisers took my hunting gear, including my breeches, which were hanging on the washing line to dry, and had stacked them at the door.
- That means a convicted fire-raiser has the right to sit in parliament and pass laws binding on the rest of us.
- All but one of the abscondees - a 14-year-old fire-raiser understood to have been at the heart of trouble at St Mary's - have been recaptured.
- An urgent hunt was launched today for a fire-raiser who is being blamed for a dozen blazes in 48 hours.