Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1jefe de bomberos masculinejefa de bomberos feminine
- When fire chiefs arrived at the scene they radioed the mayor.
- The fire chief and his deputy had reached the pier seconds before the detonation.
- There was panic on the radios and we heard that several fire chiefs had been killed when the command post was taken out.
- Fire chiefs gave warning that the new fires could burn all the way from San Diego to the Pacific Ocean.
- Around 10 per cent of the fire station's incidents are hoaxes and fire chiefs say they have been making an effort to reduce this number.
- Fire chiefs initially believed the fire had caused severe structural damage to the building and its opening in a year's time is still in doubt.
- Fire chiefs are so concerned about soaring arson attacks that a special youth worker is being recruited to tackle the problem.
- He had his fire chief barking orders and moving the ladder to rescue the little boy.
- Fire chiefs today warned that the blaze could have resulted in death after fire crews were delayed because they were tackling a deliberate fire at the other side of town.
- As the blaze raged on fire chiefs decided it was too dangerous to tackle directly.