The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1extinguidor (de incendios) masculine Latin Americaextintor masculine Spain
- I do not remember if there was a fire extinguisher near the machine controls.
- One of the radiomen grabbed a nearby fire extinguisher, gaining control of the situation within moments.
- Your mother quickly took the fire extinguisher and sprayed the flames until it looked like they were out.
- Put a fire extinguisher in a visible kitchen location, away from cooking equipment.
- A fire extinguisher is best bolted to the inside of the cabin, again within easy reach, but not in the way of your movement in and out.
- A few weeks ago, a group of children broke in by smashing a window and then set off the fire extinguisher, leaving the floor covered in foam.
- Extinguish a fire with an approved fire extinguisher only from a point of safety.
- He found the fire extinguisher a few feet from the door and sprayed foam on the base of the flames to put them out.
- He grabbed a fire extinguisher from his utility room and battled to extinguish the flames.
- She tapped the case that held the fire extinguisher.
- Susan finally notices her stove is on fire and grabs the fire extinguisher.
- Glancing around her, she settled her gaze on a fire extinguisher mounted on one of the higher kitchen cabinets.
- A taxi driver came up with a fire extinguisher but couldn't get past the front door because of the force of the flames.
- Beth jumped to action and scrambled for the fire extinguisher on top of the fridge.
- Before the rescue, Victor had also tried to beat back the flames with a fire extinguisher from his own vehicle, which was also involved in the pile-up.
- Monetary costs of the damage are limited to replacing a missing fire extinguisher and overtime custodial pay.
- It took three days to clean up the damage, which included a mess from a chemical fire extinguisher that had been sprayed over the walls and floors.
- All tow and retrieve cars needs to have a fire extinguisher.
- Every house should have a multipurpose fire extinguisher on each floor.
- The suspicious white powder that sparked a chemical scare and almost ruined a Hampshire couple's big day is believed to be from a fire extinguisher.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!