Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1encargado de la vigilancia contra incendios masculineencargada de la vigilancia contra incendios feminine
- He worked as a volunteer fire warden in London during the Blitz, on his evenings off work.
- The fire warden may direct occupants to the nearest exit, instruct them to shut their doors or turn off equipment.
- Within minutes, they headed to the closest stairwell, led by Brian Clark, a fire warden on the 84th floor, who had his flashlight and whistle.
- Staff designated as fire wardens gathered at the preschool to evacuate the children to the basement.
- A new safety committee has also been formed and the company has agreed to provide training for safety officers and fire wardens.