The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1arcilla refractaria femininebarro refractario masculine
- He was known as the ‘father of the fireclay, coke and artificial manure manufacture’ in the North of England, and was the first to use fireclay in the manufacture of sewage pipes.
- Britain also benefited from the availability of investment capital, furnace coal, fireclay, lead, and fine sand.
- Large quantities of fireclay were formerly used in the iron and steel industry, but nowadays their main use is for making bricks and sanitary ware.
- A map produced that year show the works standing by the canal on land between Brothers Street and the Green Lane bridge over the canal and being supplied by an elevated tramway with material from a fireclay pit a few hundred yards to the south.
- The acquisition of Shires last year added five production centres in Britain, two sanitaryware plants, a shower enclosure factory, a fireclay company and an acrylics plant.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!