Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1botiquín (de primeros auxilios) masculino
- A good first aid kit can help you deal with minor emergencies at home.
- He went to get the first aid kit.
- Compact first aid kits are readily available on the market.
- A total of 2,000 first aid kits have been distributed to Caritas Centres countrywide.
- They are carrying only essentials such as a first aid kit, tools, and snacks.
- Keep a first aid kit on hand.
- I've got a first aid kit in my car.
- Check that your car has safety equipment such as a first aid kit, flashlight, and jumper cables.
- Make sure your first aid kit is properly stocked.
- If you are taking your pet with you while you travel, be sure to modify the pet's first aid kit.
- Then he grabbed a first aid kit and wrapped the man up in bandages to stop the flow of blood.