The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1primerothe first-ever ascent of Everest — la primera ascensión al Everest
- The Indian Foreign Minister signed the agreement in Lisbon, where the EU and India are holding the first-ever summit meeting.
- I'm in the middle of my first-ever UK tour at the moment.
- Voting in the country's first-ever direct presidential election is due to take place on Monday.
- It was the first-ever meeting between the respective armed forces' heads since the war.
- It was the first-ever visit by a pope to Bulgaria.
- This was their first-ever game at the new stadium.
- The game pitted two teams making their first-ever Super Bowl appearances.
- She won her country's first-ever international title when she took the all-around gold medal at the 1994 African championships.
- Vijay Hazare led India to its first-ever victory over England in Madras in 1952-53.
- It was their first-ever trip to the city.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!