The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(issue, book)primera edición feminineedición príncipe feminine
- The novel was a great success, the first edition selling out within the week.
- The first edition of his collected works appeared in 1714.
- The first edition survives only in part of one copy; the second followed in the same year.
- Previous sales of Jane Eyre first editions have commanded impressive prices.
- Last year, a set of four signed first editions went for around £25,000.
- Good quality first editions can fetch healthy prices.
- Author JK Rowling has given her personal support to an auction of rare Harry Potter first editions in Salisbury, which are expected to make a five-figure sum for charity.
- I have transferred her correction to this edition, although it is not in agreement with other uncorrected copies of the first edition.
- Probably no art book has been as widely read or sold as The Story of Art (first edition, 1950, and now in its sixteenth edition and available in multiple languages).
- This updated text, first edition published in 1971, incorporates ideas on how managers and presenters can deal with our changing technological world.
- The title page of the first edition of John Webster's The Duchess of Malfi (1623) gives Richard Burbage the part of Ferdinand.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!