Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1año fiscal masculine
- About 77% of sample firms have fiscal years corresponding to calendar years.
- The company now expects to turn a profit for the fiscal year ending next June.
- That's the first deadline for executives of large companies with calendar fiscal years to certify that they've checked and found their internal financial controls are working.
- Further moves are forecast if it is to achieve its target of breaking even in the fourth quarter of its fiscal year.
- We adjust the figures from fiscal years to calendar years in order to make comparisons with other countries.
- May's profit has fallen 38 percent in the past two fiscal years on a 6 percent decline in total revenue.
- What would sales and profit have been for the fiscal year ended on June 30?
- Since nobody is sure how stringent the testing will be, companies with later fiscal years have the benefit of time to learn from others' mistakes.
- Surprisingly, a recent study estimates that from fiscal years 2000 to 2004, wages and salaries for New York municipal workers will rise at a 3.5% annual pace.
- Over the three fiscal years ending in August, 2002, earnings rose an average of 34.9% a year, while book value per share fell 9.9%.
- Total budget deficits for the next 10 fiscal years, from 2004 through 2013, may be pushing $6 trillion or more.
- By the end of August, seven states were already planning to cut back on spending to balance their budgets, even though their fiscal years had only started on July 1.
- Fierce price competition from rivals coupled with sluggish overall demand led to the stagnating revenues of the past three fiscal years.
- As an average over the three fiscal years, the deficit was somewhat below the 3% target.
- In the end, the company had to reassign revenue to different fiscal years, but total sales didn't change.
- Trouble is, the next fiscal year they have to do another deal to keep that up.
- He says he wants to unload up to a dozen more companies by the end of the current fiscal year in March.
- For the next fiscal year, the weak yen is likely to increase the cost of imported materials.
- The company hopes to return to profitability in the fourth quarter of the current fiscal year.
- Market risk is the standard deviation of the firm's daily returns over the fiscal year.