Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1besuguera feminine(de forma alargada para cocer el pescado entero) cacerola feminine
- My mother-in-law's recipe for eating them cold is simple: put the fish in a fish kettle and cover the whole with cold water.
- I usually buy a whole salmon as I have a fish kettle.
- Put it in a fish kettle, cover with water and boil slowly for half an hour.
- There is a wall of old kitchen ranges, stoves and spits and shelves of gleaming antique copper kitchenware: raised pie and blancmange moulds, fish kettles, stock pots, skillets.
- Scottish couples are ditching such wedding list staples as toasters, towels and fish kettles for a bottle or 12 of vintage Bordeaux or champagne.