The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The newest tech tycoons, they prophesied, would be left clutching fistfuls of worthless options.
- A festival staffer came by and gave them a fistful of free passes.
- It is gorgeously shot, a stunning film to look at, and contains a fistful of stunning set pieces.
- The piece ended with the cast hurling fistfuls of flowers toward the audience.
- Already it's won him a fistful of awards and thousands more fans in New Zealand.
- Suddenly, months later, I find myself with fistfuls of Mozart, Schubert, and Ravel under my fingers and a quickly approaching recital engagement.
- I sit on my rock with a fistful of raisins and listen.
- It's a fistful of phone, this one—heavy and fat, sheathed in leather like a police radio.
- Watching it is like being fed fistfuls of scorched earth, but as horrible as that sounds, it's a fantastic film.
- The film has plenty of heart, plenty of style, and a fistful of solid laughs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!