The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1prueba de estado físico feminine
- He was passed fit to play after a fitness test at training last night.
- He faces a fitness test on the hamstring injury he suffered in Monday night's Premiership win.
- Several players face late fitness tests.
- He passed his fitness test with flying colours.
- Two Sligo players will undergo fitness tests before the team is announced tonight.
- Police desperate to find new recruits are struggling to fill vacancies because up to half the applicants fail basic fitness tests.
- They underwent physical fitness tests to measure strength, endurance, and flexibility.
- He is not yet 100% fit, but I will know more after his fitness tests this evening.
- Others will play today only after passing late fitness tests.
- This week I've been in the gym and have done fitness tests.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!