The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of cinco
1cinco masculine→ see also four
- The sum of money is the equivalent of four or five month's wages for a fisherman in the area.
- Now there were just four points between the teams with five minutes of the half remaining.
- Bring to a full rolling boil, add the knob of butter and boil rapidly for four to five minutes, until setting point is reached.
- He was also critical of a proposal to make many timetabled journeys to London four to five minutes longer.
- Warm over a low heat for four to five minutes, until the dates are softened.
- Half an hour is five minutes longer than it used to take from the flat.
- The five minutes at the end of the first half were the five minutes which separated the teams.
- The referee had to add on over five minutes in each half to allow for balls to be retrieved.
- Mark now stretches out four or five days a week for up to half an hour each day.
- Our masterpiece must be no longer than five minutes, no shorter than four.
- He was wearing a white hooded top with red writing across the chest and a number five on the back.
- She told me there was a man in unit five that she was looking for.
- However, she was admitted, given five more units of blood, and kept in to await a vacancy in the hospice.
- The application was for nine town houses, a restaurant, five shop units and flats above the shops.
- Young drivers are set to increase in number over the next five years.
- New magazines and newspaper supplements devoted to design have risen in number in the last five years.
- The running of the number five service will be altered to ensure the new 17 bus can run to timetable.
- I have five players under the age of 20 and it's extremely difficult for them.
- There are more than five people of working age to every pensioner in Ireland.
- However old you are, every woman needs five fashion garments to form the basis of her wardrobe.
1(invariable adjective) cinco→ see also four
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!