Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1de manera flagranteflagrantemente
- DVD copyright law is one of the most flagrantly abused regulatory frameworks in the world.
- The offender flagrantly abused his position of trust.
- As long as they don't flagrantly violate good taste, magazines should run whatever ads are proffered.
- But in a group, one is supposed to suppress rather than flagrantly display personal expressivity.
- I stepped away for a moment and an elderly comic started flagrantly flirting with my date.
- So flagrantly derivative are its set-pieces that it is a struggle to find anything original in the film at all.
- But aren't they being severely penalized for repeatedly and flagrantly breaking the law?
- There are many scented varieties among the more flagrantly fragrant bulbs traditionally known for fragrance, such as hyacinths.
- Day in and day out, he violates welfare laws and flagrantly violates building codes and regulations.
- The case system of classical Latin, as absorbed into educated early medieval usage, is frequently and flagrantly violated.