Learn English Grammar From A–Z
nounplural flamingos, plural flamingoes
- These include ostriches, macaws, toucans, flamingos, storks and cranes.
- Wetlands are a lure for geese, swans, ducks, egrets, storks, herons and the icon of the Camargue, the pink flamingo.
- The islands are home to many bird species, including fish eagles, ospreys and flamingos.
- Outside the formal main bar was a pond, home to a dozen or more pink flamingos.
- Other new attractions include flamingoes, water features and living sculptures.