Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Kerosene is volatile, flammable and leaks very easily from containers.
- It's believed one of the fires was started using paraffin and other flammable materials stored in the shed.
- Whatever we did, we always did it with a bottle of something flammable, fires made a good end to the day.
- A process might be hazardous if it involves flammable or combustible materials.
- Standing or fallen dry weeds can be highly flammable fire hazards in late fall, winter and early spring.
- Small fires had been feeding upon flammable materials, but they were not large enough to turn on the sprinkler system.
- It is also a time to turf out unwanted, though preferably easily flammable, things from around the house and to chuck them onto the bonfire.
- Assemble all the really flammable material you can find, and build the smallest fire you can.
- The bonfire will last only as long as supply of cards, flowers and other flammable material is available, so get there early!
- The incidents happened just hours after the fire brigade helped residents clear up the estate in the hope of removing flammable materials.
- Against common sense and regulations, the interiors of the cars were built with flammable materials.
- He said such incidents are common because of the flammable materials involved in the construction of thatched cottages.
- In some places, a smoking ban is justified for safety reasons such as in confined spaces or where flammable material is present.
- As you well know, there are some kinds of this material that are highly flammable.
- On one occasion, an emergency route was blocked with flammable materials and on another, an exit was blocked by cars.
- Fire chiefs are now warning homeowners not to leave lighted candles unattended and close to flammable materials.
- Any warehouse or factory holding stocks of flammable material needs to be relocated to an industrial estate.
- It is thought to have been started with flammable material which caused an explosion damaging three windows.
- This is because polystyrene is a flammable material that gives off a toxic black smoke in the event of a fire.
- It is a highly flammable and unstable compound, with a life of between thirty and eighty years.