Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1she's very flat-chested — no tiene nada de busto
- Mia is too tall; she's got feet like skis; she's flat-chested; she's failing algebra; her Mom is dating her algebra teacher; and she's in love with a senior, while she's only a lowly freshman.
- Doesn't anyone realise you can't turn a flat-chested woman into a pneumatic goddess by feeding her hamburgers?
- Well, I only did that because you told Mary I said she was flat-chested!
- I'm just speaking out for all flat-chested girls across America!
- I looked like a flat-chested girl with a training bra on.
- Have you any advice for flat-chested girls, Hillary?
- Here she just demonstrates her humorlessness, pastiness and how painful a push-up bra looks on a flat-chested girl.
- For some reason Tom'd expected her to have better bosoms, but the girl was almost flat-chested.
- There's nothing sexier than a flat-chested woman with a little t-shirt and no bra.
- She called me up, really stressed because she was struggling to find anyone flat-chested who liked their breasts.
- A flat-chested young lady goes to Dr. Smith for advice about breast enlargements.
- I was really skinny and flat-chested, and I always wanted breasts.
- She said: ‘I was made fun of at school, for being flat-chested and skinny.’
- I am made fun of by boys because I am flat-chested.
- ‘He asked me if I was a woman or a man because I was flat-chested,’ she remembered.
- As a flat-chested 31-year-old Air Force doctor, she decided it was time to change.
- I love to show off my tan, but those sexy low-cut tops look ridiculous on me because I'm flat-chested.