Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- I wondered fleetingly why she was here alone.
- The incidental music is moodily atmospheric though played rather fleetingly.
- A man in a black overcoat fleetingly appears throughout the play.
- They may have gotten brief, nightly radar hits while the aircraft's weapons bay doors opened fleetingly.
- Other macro themes focusing on such things as poverty and oppression are referred to fleetingly, if at all.
- He also fleetingly mentioned the abysmal state of public transport across the country.
- The next four days went fleetingly.
- It's a rare actor who can show up only fleetingly and leave a lasting impression.
- They now see each other only fleetingly.
- We hope they will have the farsightedness to see past the exuberant accolades that are fleetingly bestowed upon them.