The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1Anatomy Geologyflexión feminine
- Along with characterizing a plastic's bending properties, flexure can be used to evaluate aging and sterilization effects on a product.
- Approximately one third of polyps and one half of colorectal cancers occur proximal to the splenic flexure.
- Tumors or polyps that develop proximal to the splenic flexure carry a poorer prognosis than those that arise more distally.
- To add to the problem, Barbara had a lengthy, tortuous colon, and - despite turning, twisting, and compressing her - barium and air would not pass proximal to the hepatic flexure.
- The basin is separated from the craton by a major tectonic flexure known as the Redstone arch.
- The only irregularities are small east-dipping flexures over deep-seated faults.
- Some are twisted like phone cords; others have sharp flexures from buckling.
- In crawling infants the forearms, extensor aspects of the knees, and the ankle flexures are often the most affected.
2(curve, bent part)flexión feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!