The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1tripulación (de vuelo) feminine
- The Americans provide the medical crew and equipment while Australians supply the aircraft and flight crew, as well as medical personnel.
- The aircraft flight crew included two pilots, a member of the aviation crew who served as a data recorder, and two primary observers, one on each side of the aircraft.
- On a long endurance mission the aircraft has a crew of 34, with 6 flight crew and 28 system operators.
- The aircraft is manned by five flight crew and ten mission crew.
- The wet lease, which will include the aircraft, flight crew and maintenance services, will initially last for three months.
- We had to cancel more than 200 flights due to aircraft and flight crew being out of place or exceeding their legal working hours.
- The company wants to cut the pay of 36,000 workers, including flight crew, cabin crew, engineers, administrative staff and ground staff.
- And it's something that helps relieve some of the pressure that would otherwise be required of the flight crew to keep that aircraft stable.
- The aircraft is flown by two flight crew with between six and ten mission crew.
- He said the flight crew didn't ask that the aircraft be de-iced, and that the last time he saw the airplane, there still was ice on the airframe.
- The two airline transport certificated flight crew members were fatally injured.
- The flight crew arrived from Miami on Thursday, 5 August, and high-speed taxi tests were completed later that same day.
- The flight across the Alps was described as ‘difficult’ by the flight crew.
- Notification of the closure had been included in the paperwork the flight crew received before departure.
- Sergeant Bradley hears over the radio that the flight crew is on its way.
- Passengers must present photo identification to the flight crew before boarding.
- Our flight crew had flown as a unit since August 1944 and we worked well as a team.
- The flight crew reported a loss of engine power approximately six minutes after takeoff.
- The passenger replaced the lid to trap the amphibian, and notified the flight crew.
- In the event of an actual airline incident the direction of airline flight crew, pilots and/or air marshals should be followed.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!