The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1mecánico de vuelo masculinemecánica de vuelo femininemecánico de a bordo masculinemecánica de a bordo feminine
- Engineering Officer Dave Batic, has a long association with the Caribou, having worked with them previously as both an aircraft technician and a flight engineer.
- The aircraft commander, pilot, navigator and flight engineer get the aircraft in and out of the storm safely.
- The aircraft is flown by five crew members: the pilot and co-pilot, flight engineer and two loadmasters.
- Everyone who crews a it - the pilots, navigator, flight engineer and loadmasters - all do the course at some point, and they're not allowed to fly tactical operations until they do.
- On my way to the plane, a flight engineer from another aircraft asked if I'd take a look at his oxygen.
- The flight deck accommodates the pilot, the co-pilot and the flight engineer.
- If you are the flight engineer, notify the pilot of any engine malfunction.
- The flight engineer determined the aircraft unsafe to fly unless the problem was corrected.
- Even as a teenager Chawla knew that she wanted to become a flight engineer and pursue aircraft design.
- On one the flight engineer from an aircraft which had been bombing in the Caen area, was brought into his tent.
- Centred behind the pilots, the flight engineer monitoring the instruments reacts quickly to correct the situation; this allows the pilots to concentrate on the take-off.
- Along with me were the first pilot and the flight engineer.
- Hovering over the designated drop zone the aerial gunner and flight engineer on each aircraft use their 7.62 mm ‘mini-guns’ to provide pararescue jumpers cover as they rappel to the ground.
- Trevor, migrated from England in 1940 to work as a test flight engineer with the then Government Aircraft Factory.
- Next, direct the flight engineer to take over the engines and trim the airplane for the best climbing airspeed.
- The captain called for the flight engineer to switch fuel feed to another tank, but the flight engineer responded, ‘we're out of fuel.’
- If the cabin is pressurized, do not descend at a rate exceeding the value calculated by the flight engineer, and either adjust automatic pilot for descent or turn it OFF.
- Many of the instruments and controls on the flight deck of the earlier version of Nimrod have been eliminated by the high level of automation in the aircraft's control systems which have taken over the work load of the flight engineer.
- Compounding that was the flight engineer's apparently shutting down an engine that was still giving some power at 25 feet, just as they had rotated.
- His brother, in the right seat, had logged about 18,000 hours, had been a captain with two major airlines and continued to fly as a flight engineer for one of those air-lines.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!