The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of flirtear
1flirtearcoquetearto flirt with sb — flirtear / coquetear con algn
- Briefly flirting with the idea of managing a Guatemalan mine, he prefers death to exile, and walks in front of an express train.
- Other states will watch with interest at the impact in NSW and flirt with the idea of following suit.
- The best-case scenario is when inflation is neither so high as to impede economic efficiency and growth nor so low that the nominal short-term interest rate routinely flirts with zero.
- He too, gets the credit for the most unintentionally funny scene of recent times when he solemnly confesses Gracie is his biggest achievement and flirts with the idea of having a daughter like her.
- Johnson offers only grudging admiration for Cezanne, and he flirts with the idea that Picasso was a charlatan.
- It seems daft to me that anyone who so much as flirts with the idea of a career in education would fail to remember what they know about how teenagers behave.
- The pub rather reflects its Welling location cheap and effective but barely even flirts with the idea of sophistication.
- I've been flirting with the idea of moving towards Apple more and more.
- A time when we flirted with ideas that repel us in our adulthood.
- He says he flirted with the idea of running for president for one month.
- Some Cabinet ministers have flirted with the idea of a ring-fenced or ‘hypothecated’ health tax.
- Too violent for kiddies, too unhip for teens and too puerile for everyone else, it flirts with every demographic and commits to none.
- Strickland flirts with many visual ideas, but, unexpectedly, his work as a whole is based in nature.
- Though the title of this new exhibition flirts with the idea of schism, the truth is more banal.
- I keep flirting with the idea of setting a novel there, and may do it one of these days.
- You all have flirted with the idea of playing pro basketball in the offseason.
- SP had flirted with the idea of simply running the engines backwards, but tender-first is no way to run a railroad.
- Tredias flirted with the idea of seeking revenge against the elf king, but it didn't matter now.
- By contrast, Marshall at least flirted with the idea of state ownership of land.
1he/she is a terrible flirt — le encanta flirtear / coquetear
- It wasn't that she was a flirt, because she wasn't one, it was just that none of them ever seemed right for her.
- For the record, the Australians were voted the best kissers, best lovers and best flirts.
- This is what separates a good flirt from a great flirt: nothing will bond you more effectively than mirroring someone's behaviour.
- You are a fun flirt and an instant sweetheart, but our guess is you're becoming more selective about long-term love.
- He rolled his eyes at the female flirt and followed Michelle inside.
- At first, we were just two flirts who saw each other once a week in a bowling league until one day he told me that his car was in the shop and asked if he could catch a ride with me.
- The best flirts have a positive outlook on life and are happy with themselves.
- That said, the only other possibility - and this one's a bit of a bummer - is that he's no more than… just a flirt.
- He's a big flirt so I can't tell how he feels about me.
- She has always been a flirt from the first day I met her and just because she was a little older, doesn't mean she has forgotten how much fun being a flirty tease can be.
- And Jacob, both the youngest and the tallest, is also the family flirt.
- Yes, I'm still a flirt and a tease, but I only have one husband.
- She was exactly how he remembered her, how every man who grew up in the Glen remembered her: a flirt and a tease with a body to back up her confidence.
- You know, you were always a flirt and a tease in high school.
- Leon knew firsthand what a flirt and tease Barbie was, she fooled with all the men.
- I would be intelligent, charming, sexy, a huge flirt, with a sense of humour but a down-to-earth guy in touch with his sensitive side.
- His Franz was an incorrigible flirt, but not completely empty-headed or cold-hearted.
- Usually when it comes to talking to boys, he is the biggest flirt.
- Libby was also one of the biggest flirts in the entire school.
- Kyle had been an outrageous flirt ever since the boys had hit sixth grade.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!