Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The houses are detached bungalows with 157 square metres of floor space.
- Gas-fired underfloor heating was installed in a bid to maximise the floor space available to the developers.
- The international business now represents 37 per cent of group floor space.
- We have eight campuses, most of them with excess land, a few with excess floor space.
- The dance studio, dedicated to Mr. Baryshnikov, is a large room with ample floor space bordering two sides of the dance floor.
- The architects added a mezzanine to create an extra 27,000 square feet of floor space.
- Two interlocking squares form an eight-pointed star, modified by placing eight semicircles in the angles of the corners to create more floor space.
- Four pigs were housed in each pen with 0.67 square metres of floor space provided per pig.
- A storage cabinet in the hall brings the total floor space to around 56 square metres.
- With the exception of the service core, the floor space is flexible enough to accommodate future program changes.