Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1arriate masculine Spain, Mexicoparterre masculine Spaincantero masculine Cuba, River Plate
- But realizing that variety also creates interest, she decided to draw special attention to a recessed flower bed by changing her choice of mulch in that one garden.
- Your early-purchased tomato plants can be put into large containers, set into the ground in sheltered parts of the garden or even planted in the flower bed.
- While not particularly attractive for a flower bed, they work wonderfully in the vegetable garden.
- I've got some kitschy little garden ornaments in the flower bed.
- The rear garden has a raised flower bed and gravel area which is suitable for al fresco dining.
- The flower bed in the front garden is being strangled by a vine-like weed that wraps itself around all my plants.
- Stewy was discovered just before midnight, in a flower bed in the garden of Shaz's house four miles away.
- But in a perennial flower bed, you might want something more permanent and decorative.
- It softens the stone of the pathway and in the flower bed, acts as a living mulch - no more weeds to pull!
- It is hoped the new community garden will include a large flower bed and water feature.
- If weeding a large flower bed, you can use a hoe, but take care not to damage the roots of the plants around them.
- If you're photographing a flower bed, look around.
- One is in a flower bed, the other potted and in the house.
- After seeing pictures of red sedum with nice red blooms, I planted some in my front flower bed.
- If you are planting a flower bed, at least make a rough map showing by location the colors and foliage types you'd like to display.
- I have two camellia bushes that are very old and planted in the flower bed by the front porch.
- The key to all this is picturing in your mind the flower bed in the spring when the only thing popping out are the bulbs you have planted.
- A ten percent germination rate can leave a lot of bare soil in a flower bed, or lead to a disappointment of broccoli.
- Use them to blanket a problem slope or fill a new flower bed in a hurry.
- I planted the same plants at the other end of the flower bed and both pink and white varieties are doing fine.