The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de fluctuación
1(variability)fluctuación femeninooscilación femenino
2(variation)fluctuación femeninovariación femenino
- Supply and demand regulate nothing but the temporary fluctuations of market prices.
- How many cents constitute a dollar is no more subject to daily fluctuation and uncertainty than inches in terms of yards.
- This system stabilizes our market more than the US market and fluctuations have not been as great.
- See also here for the real explanation of earth's temperature fluctuations.
- They are unique because there is no other retail section in which price fluctuations are the accepted norm.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!