Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Typical contaminants present may include oils and weak oxide layers on metals, or fluorocarbons and silicones on polymers.
- We have a good record in the management of greenhouse gases like fluorocarbons and methane, and solely restricting carbon dioxide emissions will have a direct impact on industry.
- They create compounds of waxes, fluorocarbon powders, graphite, and other closely guarded ingredients and meticulously test each concoction in varying racing conditions.
- It is also used to make hydrofluoric acid, which is then used to make fluorocarbons such as Teflon.
- Teflon is a fluorocarbon polymer known by the chemical name polytetrafluoroethylene.