The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de estriado
- The first models had the tumblers built into the case of the lock, which had a round fluted key.
- The chocolate dipped shortbread should have been piped with a fluted nozzle.
- Cut each mark about 1/2-inch into the fluted edge.
- About 11,500 years ago in North America, people started using fluted stone points for hunting.
- Cut brik dough into six rounds using a 2-inch diameter fluted cutter.
- She wore a red robe, flowing in closely fluted lines from under a fancifully embroidered cloak.
- For the barrel, Weatherby has contracted John Krieger to produce fluted, button-rifled pipes in stainless steel.
- Check the drill manual to determine the proper fluted feed opening required for your particular cover crop seed.
- Everywhere there are stone pillars, some fluted, some twisted, some many-sided.
- To the left an aven with beautifully fluted walls soars up at least 30 metres.
- A deep, radially fluted central cavity divides the mediolateral plates.
- He also described finding a section of fluted glass from the lounge door underneath the coffee table.
- Using a fluted cutter, cut between the filling mounds to make the ravioli.
- The white fluted marble 70-foot high tower is located on the north end of Belle Isle in the Detroit River.
- The fluted seed cups then precisely meter the desired amount of seed.
- Grown in cooler, shaded areas of the garden, it has firm pointed heads with fluted, yellowish-green leaves.
- This came in a small ovenproof dish served on a rectangular shaped fluted plate.
- The main house boasts stout, fluted columns.
- The brown, fluted seeds are found inside a round spongy fruit that grows in clusters on the bush.
- At the site mainly stone points were found, finely chipped and fluted.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!