Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(en aerosol) insecticida masculine
- I presume that many of them are pesticides sprayed on our foods, fly sprays, and household products, as well as building materials.
- I discharged several sprays of nerve gas fly spray into the room, shut the bedroom door and then waited half an hour for it work.
- We are wondering whether this means flea powders and fly sprays.
- If you feel that you need to use a fly spray, you may have success with the following recipe.
- That weed was either pure head, or sprayed with fly spray.
- You can use fly sprays on your horses and in non-manure areas where adult flies congregate, such as a sunny outside barn wall.
- The best fly control programs incorporate more than just applying the fly spray du jour.
- Somewhere else, a woman has tried poisoning herself with fly spray and a 13-year-old boy has drunk shampoo.
- They ran the gamut from fly spray to radio waves, underground gas pockets, flying saucers and more.
- Now I think about it, this is a pretty effective fly spray, but not necessarily the most humane (Cam was pretty mortified).
- Anita panicked, and emptied a can of fly spray over it.
- Morgan stepped inside the screen door, and gulped, like a hero about to face an evil dragon, or a cockroach about to face some fly spray.
- Following are some of the basic supplies you will need: lead rope, halter, hoof pick, grooming tools and fly spray.
- I shuddered again - where was a can of fly spray when you needed it?
- Don't forget brushes, fly spray, show sheen and other tools that will help your horse look his best.
- Quickly applying fly spray to his now glossy coat, she gazed around for another stable hand.
- Trek packed a hoof pick, hard brush and a bottle of fly spray inside his bags.