Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1reloj de bolsillo masculine
- Putting down his pen, Louis straightened up and glanced at his fob watch.
- Daniel glanced at his fob watch, tapping his fingers restlessly against his thigh.
- Called Impresario, the picture is of a smiling hippopotamus type creature - or maybe a toad - ambling down the street in a suit and a fob watch.
- Their use was encouraged by the fashion of wearing suits with a badge on in the lapel, or the fob watch and chain on which the old style badges hung.
- An old-fashioned fob watch peeps from between the folds of his loincloth.
- The foreman, in his suit, bowler hat and gold fob watch, stands in front of a coach still under construction.
- The alternative was for me to try reading the time on the nurses fob watches as they walked past which could have lead to me being escorted out early.
- It is worth remarking here how men in the eighteenth century, with fob watches and orders, and women, with brooches and lockets, attached objects to their breasts.