The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Fondant icing is literally fondant warmed with a little syrup, flavoured, and coloured.
- The festival will include cakes for all occasions, with toppings made of fondant, butter cream, fresh cream, and royal icing.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine corn syrup and fondant and cook, stirring constantly, until a light caramel color.
- However, Darcey's favourite nibble slips down the nutritional pecking order on account of its sugary fondant centre.
- Then I covered them with rolled fondant (a kind of icing) and painted them with icing color paste.
- In a saucepan, cook the fondant and corn syrup to a temperature of 310 degrees.
- Sugar paste, home made or bought, is sometimes erroneously called fondant icing.
- She showed the members how to make beautiful flowers and other decorations from fondant icing and sugar paste.
- For our wedding, we had fresh raspberries mixed in with the filling and a rolled fondant icing.
- And then there are those where the fondant - the essential goo - seems to have seeped through what should be a tough chocolate shell.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!