The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de gourmet
1gourmet masculino, femeninosibarita masculino, femenino
- The activists want all cruelty to animals stopped; the foodies want the best food money can buy.
- In part, it's an upmarket deli with the sort of food labels that make foodies purr with contentment.
- As regular readers may know, I'm quite a foodie - I love food and drink, enjoy cooking, love buying food and eating good meals.
- Hurst House is a private social club for foodies and uses food bought and prepared fresh each day.
- Both are avid foodies, and would like a choice of places to eat out at night.
- For example, farmers should be foodies, eager to sell a ‘food experience’ to their customers, he said.
- Gourmet joints would rather treat foodies to a fresh flush of exotic scents, swivelling sounds, wavy hues and crispy accents.
- As for the foodies, he says that the food festival is the best bet since the cuisine includes dishes from north and south Italy.
- Few caused as much excitement and interest as Brian Maule's Chardon D' or among Scottish foodies.
- Not only that, the gourmet cuisine he serves attracts smoking foodies who will adhere to his rules.
- The Mad Aunt and I were accompanied by her son and his partner, all of whom are foodies, veggies or both.
- A group of highly talented food writers, chefs, restaurateurs, authors, and foodies contribute.
- This attitude makes me worse than a foodie snob - I'm a foodie writing snob.
- Some foodies readily dismiss the taco as either mundane or common or even both.
- Share tasty adventures with other foodies who are passionate about great food and wine!
- Spotting other foodies and restaurateurs eating there too is a good start.
- And if we're now a nation of foodies how come we spend more than ever on fast food?
- Italian foodies can check out the Chicken Lasagne.
- At the moment it is keen foodies signing up, but there is scope for corporate events too.
- The brick oven was roaring at Enrico's, the neighborhood ristorante in Shadyside that's a haunt for foodies seeking rustic retro classics.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!