The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1pasajero de a pie masculinepasajera de a pie femininepasajero sin coche masculinepasajera sin coche feminine
- Green travelled on the same ferry as a foot passenger.
- He arrived at Harwich, Essex, as a foot passenger on the evening ferry from the Hook of Holland.
- According to the appellant's contention a foot passenger crossing in front of a motor car would have a right of action if injured without any negligence of the driver, merely because the car had no red light in the rear.
- Prices for ferry routes vary, but should cost upwards of €45 per adult foot passenger, and €26 per child.
- To be more accurate, we drive to Portavadie and cross Loch Fyne as foot passengers on the ferry, where Nina wastes no time in inviting herself up to the bridge and chatting up the captain.
- In recent years, travellers to Vancouver Island via the Tsawwassen-Swartz Bay ferry route have had the option of two parking lots in which to leave their cars if they wanted to travel as foot passengers and save some money.
- The Scrabster-to-Stromness ferry has a system for carrying dive gear for foot passengers, so you can easily leave your car on the mainland.
- Looming over nearby Castletownbere, Bere Island is a ten-minute trip via a ferry that takes foot passengers as well as cars.
- The ferry accommodates cars, bikes, wheelchairs, pushchairs and foot passengers and the crossing takes roughly ten minutes.
- The ferry from Fionnphort to Iona costs £3.70 for foot passengers and doesn't need to be booked in advance.
- Alternative small ferry routes to Arran and Bute are continuing to operate, with government-funded bus services taking foot passengers on long detours to alternative terminals.
- It finally opened in January 1863: the toll to cross was half a penny for foot passengers, a penny for animals and twopence for horse-drawn vehicles.
- A full search and rescue operation was mounted by the Coastguard after initial reports suggested there were foot passengers on the pier at the time of the collision.
- Car passengers were given the opportunity to take their cars off while foot passengers were offered a bus to take them to the Scrabster ferry.
- Where foot passengers would arrive for Shaw Stadium, I do not know.
- The Fishguard service, for example, is primarily for foot passengers and they rely on the through trains.
- Commonsense and the law demands that any new bridge must accommodate horses as well as cyclists and foot passengers.
- We have to go on as foot passengers under the guise of tourists, because they don't want a bunch of yanks in their country selling records and taking their oh-so-valuable pounds.
- In addition to 1.5 million foot passengers through Dublin Port last year, there were 300,000 car arrivals with 7,600 ships unloading 21 million tonnes of freight.
- Like the other known sections of the aqueduct system, it is covered with stone slabs, which would have served as a pathway for foot passengers.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!