The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of metraje
1(length, medida en pies) metraje masculine(material) Cinema secuencias (filmadas) feminine
- Do academics as a rule occupy a greater square footage than, say, solicitors or accountants?
- Can an estate agent include an unconverted garage or attic in the total square footage?
- It now has 10 bedrooms and a square footage that is four times the size of the average family home.
- If you get a quote that is priced by cubic footage, that should raise a red flag right away.
- Detectives have been studying CCTV footage which shows two boys in the area about the time of the attacks.
- The displays are paired with archival video footage showing how many of the devices were used in research studies.
- Raw video footage was edited and narration was provided from carefully prepared scripts.
- Officers are studying CCTV footage in the hope of identifying the culprits.
- Most of this feature includes behind-the-scenes video footage of the crew working and goofing off.
- He closes his eyes and sees black-and-white newsreel footage of street fighting in Paris in May 1968.
- Police are studying closed circuit TV footage to trace everyone who used the road between 2.15 and 2.30 am.
- Guests can relive memorable Stax moments through multimedia interactive exhibits and view live concert footage of their favorite Stax artists.
- Some behind-the-scenes footage is included, though it's rather quick and bland.
- Using vintage documentary footage, Taymor created a moving collage that has a flavour of Russian constructivist poster art.
- Glued to our television screens we saw the same raw news footage played, then replayed.
- Ms. Bravo uses exclusive archival footage and a remarkable mix of interviews with Fidel.
- On Friday police had released closed-circuit television footage of two suspects at Cologne railway station.
- Having subsequently watched television footage of the incident, Williamson apologised to the referee for criticising his decision.
- And we watch graphic TV footage of people left to grieve.
- His Royal Highness will see original film footage, personal accounts and awe-inspiring photography.
- He then attempts to clear his name after footage of the incident is broadcast worldwide.
- We have made copies of the footage available to media outlets.
- Why not make the footage available on the Internet?
- Just seeing the Hurley footage on a big screen is enough to make your jaw drop.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!