The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(loss) pérdida feminine(confiscation) confiscación masculine
- Today, it is funded solely by active-duty payroll deductions of 50 cents, fines and forfeitures from military disciplinary actions, interest earned on the Trust and residence fees.
- In this case, the penalty should be forfeiture of the pistol and ring.
- Their penalties included forfeiture of the potential remission of sentence otherwise available to them.
- As the March 11 th briefing paper pointed out, there is a danger of creating a ‘perverse incentive’ for police to focus on asset forfeitures because they are easier (and potentially raise money) rather than actual convictions.
- The verdict is ‘guilty’ and the only punishment is forfeiture of the right to consider yourself a decent human being.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!