The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de perdón
1perdón masculinoto ask/beg sb's forgiveness for sth — pedirle/implorarle perdón a algn por algo
- We need to create a culture of tolerance and forgiveness and join hands together as one nation.
- Funny how we really learn to forgive when we need forgiveness ourselves.
- It's the teacher who teaches you how to live a life of tolerance, forgiveness and so on.
- On balance, I think I would have to come down on the side of mercy and forgiveness.
- I begged him for forgiveness of all my sins, and through Jesus I was pardoned.
- Therefore, we must turn around, change direction, and come to God for mercy and forgiveness.
- I said all my prayers and asked for God's forgiveness for my sins and lunged forward.
- Christianity is a liberating religion, and forgiveness of sins is a liberating experience.
- People commit wrong actions, for which they require forgiveness or acquittal.
- This is as it should be in a season of forgiveness, of rediscovering tolerance and joy.
- I tried to explain that I was making art, but there was absolutely no forgiveness.
- In what ways is your perspective about sin and forgiveness being challenged?
- Instead of just asking me for forgiveness, stop committing sins and do good.
- We need to cast ourselves upon God's mercy and seek forgiveness through Jesus Christ.
- I now repent of all that is past and ask for your forgiveness for all my sins.
- When we sin we are to confess that sin, obtaining both forgiveness and cleansing.
- Redemption and forgiveness of sins is through the direct agency of his shed blood.
- Each moment is hell and my only salvation stems from the mercy of your forgiveness!
- Yet the atoning death of Jesus is the only basis on which man can claim forgiveness of sins.
- It is a sign of grace, both a confession of sin and a penance by which forgiveness may be obtained.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!