The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- After months of seemingly formless frame work the shape of the new community is emerging as the cladding is added to the exterior.
- She moved back, her formless shape guarding him, but not blocking the path.
- There, in the flickering firelight, she saw some formless shape join two waiting others.
- It is a vague, formless mass movement motivated by divergent expectations of change.
- This is now an addition of a new idea; it is completely formless and shapeless.
- The real tragedy of this is that the band seems to have some really decent ideas hiding in these formless almost-songs.
- She ran without effort, the world reduced to formless blurs of color.
- The zone suspends light and shadow, hanging them like a formless gray gauze.
- An idea slipped out, as formless at first as the faint shadows of the courtyard around them in the early rays of dawn.
- The shapes begin to move faster and become more formless.
- Though the film's focus is on character and the structure appears loose, even formless at times, this is deceptive.
- As he neared the hill the shapes took outlines of men instead of the formless gray lumps they'd appeared as.
- A rampart of intricate and infinitely various shapes, it gives form to the formless open sea.
- It seemed as if I had acquired no values from my own upbringing, as if I had no previous idea how human beings should treat each other, as if I was completely formless when I met him.
- Going beyond the literal meaning, the exhibition explored the nuanced implications of the formless substance that is dust.
- If a poem is random or formless, I think it's deficient.
- A person can form things in his thought, and, by impressing his thought upon formless substance, can cause the thing he thinks about to be created.
- Some people try to escape the formless mass of humanity - can you imagine 3 million people living in squalor in camps in one region?
- I'm beginning to suspect, rather, that we are witnessing the emergence of a new but still largely formless language that will one day be the language of the world.
- I shaped a new form out of an abstraction, out of a formless trace.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!