The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de fuerte
1(strong point)fuerte masculino
- If adventure sports is one's forte, the city offers everything from dune bashing, desert camping and deep water diving to dolphin watching.
- As noted previously, mathematics is not the Professor's forte - nor even simple sums, apparently.
- As visitors to this blog may have gathered, all that HTML-squiggle-dot stuff isn't the Professor's forte.
- Whereas Brian specialises in little gifts, Beth's forte is surprises.
- Davis' main strength, fund raising, is also Clinton's forte.
- Angst is my forte, so beware the bittersweet angst that is my sword!
- Ploughing was his forte and he loved to sow and plant the crops, watch them grow and mature, and harvest them at the back-end.
- Such situations are Jamie McAllister's forte and twice within a brief spell, he accepted the duty.
- Knowledge has always been Hinduism's forte and almost all the ancient temples had specially dedicated space for encouraging arts and literature.
- That said, Ali Baba's forte lies in its masterly lahmacuns and pides - appropriately enough, Turkey's answer to the pizza.
- Jumping has always been his forte and really it has all been about getting him fit and ready.
- His forte lay in articulating authentic emotion, because most of his fictional writing was structured around intensely felt personal experiences.
- By the way, Fred is alive and well in Wellington and looking forward to a new season of javelin throwing, his forte nowadays, along with track and field administration.
- Admittedly, his latest two efforts have been less than inspiring, but they both came over hurdles and jumping fences is very much his forte these days.
- If entertainment is your forte you fare out no better.
- His forte lies in turning the plebeian into the poetic.
- Our forte right now, whether we like it or not, is that we're a live band.
- If innovation isn't the industry's forte, adapting research to the profit motive certainly is.
- I may be surrounded with a reminder of the old times but chivalry was never my forte and lucky for me no one expected it to be.
- Bocelli may be a global singing star, but opera's not his forte.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!