The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de fortaleza
- Peter, who was aged 72, died following an illness borne with much courage and fortitude.
- Her passing, after a long illness borne with true courage and fortitude, touched the hearts of all who knew her.
- He died peacefully after a short illness borne with characteristic courage and fortitude.
- Face obstacles and difficulties at work and at home with courage and fortitude.
- She met an illness some years ago in a brave fashion which marked her down as woman of courage and fortitude.
- Yet the grouping must find the same internal fortitude to learn from adversity as it has done in the past.
- Past generations had much worse to deal with, but showed stoicism, forbearance and fortitude.
- Perhaps being war babies had given them interminable patience, fortitude and resilience.
- He died peacefully after an illness borne with great fortitude and resolve.
- The people had to know another tale of courage and fortitude and love.
- These black periods must have been harrowing in the extreme, but were borne with great fortitude and courage.
- He fought for a fair time, aware he had fortitude but neither real courage nor strength.
- This post is therefore a severe test of that resolution and fortitude.
- The fact that he is continuing with his work is certainly a testament to his spirit and to his fortitude.
- Down the years she bore the injuries and scars of that tragic event with great fortitude and resolve.
- But with amazing resilience and fortitude the man and his players bounced back.
- We're experts at turning a noble fiasco into a story about fortitude and stoicism.
- Publishing in research journals requires fortitude, resilience and persistence.
- He didn't require miraculous surgery so much as mental fortitude and bottomless reserves of patience.
- Robyn had fought her illness so valiantly, amazing doctors and others with her fortitude over and over again.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!