The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
(in ancient Rome, etc)foro masculine
2(platform for discussion)foro masculine
- With an inclusive membership it has provided a forum for the exchange of views on a broad range of issues.
- Theatre does matter: it is a forum for ideas and discussion within a community.
- The senate, we are told, is a forum for reflective debate on key issues.
- The annual day was also used as a forum for parents to voice their views on the programme.
- Thirty-three electors took the opportunity to attend the open public forum immediately before the council meeting.
- Eight electors took the opportunity to attend the open public forum before the council meeting in July.
- Participation in two moderated online discussion forums enabled the generation of research questions and their modification as they arose.
- The Commission has been holding open public forums throughout the country.
- Join this online discussion forum, which also has resources for Canadian youth.
- An online discussion forum was set up, allowing both experts and members of the public to have their say.
- There are also opportunities in the multilateral regional forums sponsored by the US and other nations.
- A community forum was held last week to discuss the effects and consequences of joining the new alternative football league.
- The WTO establishes a permanent multilateral forum for trade negotiations and dispute settlement.
- Conferences and journals can contribute by providing forums for debate and information dissemination.
- The BMJ would provide an excellent forum for this debate to take place.
- A record number of people attended neighbourhood forums during the autumn cycle across the Keighley area.
- I noticed that others in various Web forums also have this same problem.
- There are many very talented photographers to be found at the various internet photo forums.
- There will also be a fans' forum for questions and answers.
- Luckily, some of those that do stand up to be counted in Bradford enhance your excellent readers' forum.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!