The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1trébol de cuatro hojas masculine
- They were not very varied in design and the emphasis was on good luck charms such as four-leaf clovers, horseshoes and wishbones, again set with tiny diamonds.
- ‘I just need to find a four-leaved clover or something to keep hold of,’ he said.
- All of a sudden, I found five four-leaf clovers.
- I rubbed the scratch cards in anticipation of an imminent windfall, and was confronted with a kaleidoscope of shamrocks, lucky horse shoes and four-leaf clovers.
- We hunted four-leaf clovers or scoured the area for insects - candidates for tomorrow's biology session.
- Lucky charms, such as photos of family, a rabbit's foot, cuddly toys, gems, horseshoes or four-leaf clovers, are popular.
- We press roses, four-leaf clovers, cards, and notes between the pages of our books.
- The largest collection of four-leaf clovers belongs to a man serving a life sentence.
- And a man who previously appeared to have been born under a four-leaf clover while holding a rabbit's foot and a lucky horseshoe simply ran out of good fortune.
- Predicting correctly that somebody will or will not become a successful manager is as likely as delving into a field and coming up clutching a four-leaf clover.
- From up here the shape is almost like a four-leaf clover.
- He must have a back garden full of four-leaved clovers.
- On the other hand, if you're stocked up with four-leaf clovers, horseshoes and other lucky charms, who knows - you could win big, dwarfing the amount a savings account could have paid you.
- I loved, too, that she put four-leaf clovers in her Bible.
- Letters hold surprising enclosures - pressed violets, four-leaf clovers, and the occasional trinket.
- And blades of respectable golf grass were as rare as four-leaf clovers.
- The ‘lucky bamboo’ plant has been a big seller at $48, as has a real-life four-leaf clover.
- I remembered spending hours looking for a four-leaf clover.
- I must have had the right four-leaf clover in my flight suit.
- If you've lost your four-leaf clover and need a little help, check out this roundup of local St. Pat's festivities.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!