The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(yarn) de cuatro hebras
- Although six and eight-ply boards are thicker than traditional four-ply boards, they can be cut easily when the proper guidelines are followed, noted the experts.
- The four-ply seams won't tear or unravel, and the soft but tough 1-inch tie-downs won't put dings or scratches on your boat's hull.
- Instead of the four-ply Titan my machinery comes with, I go with a Galaxy eight-ply.
- The L7 and L8 series are robust machines with strong four-ply tread belts, thick decks and lots of control panel options.
- FIG. 1 is an illustration showing the result of a prior art weaving method in interweaving a two-ply portion and a four-ply portion.
- She recently mounted three four-ply boards together plus a rag barrier board.
1(yarn)lana de cuatro hebras femininehilo de cuatro hebras masculine
- Changes to the Pueblo stitch only began to occur with the advent of the domestically manufactured, aniline-dyed wool four-ply, often referred to as ‘Germantown yarn.’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!