Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1mercado libre masculinefree-market economy — economía de (libre) mercado
- We are committed to a free-market system, and we will stay on that course.
- There are two types of ethical criticisms that can be made of the free-market system.
- Nations like Hong Kong and Japan rose from the ashes of the Second World War as free-market economies.
- It has lured private capital for investment and created a transparent free-market system.
- I make no apologies for being a champion of prosperity and its source, the free-market economy.
- Hence in a free-market economy both consumption and production are in harmony with each other.
- Uncontrolled free-market capitalism is not the only way to bring peace, justice and security to 25 nations.
- Is free-market capitalism really the only way to participate in the global economy?
- All free-market advocates realize that monetary inflation brings on price inflation.
- These prices were then not subject to a free-market economy.
- Even in this case, women will benefit more from a free-market system than from government regulation.
- The introduction of a free-market economy has brought China increasing prosperity.
- A free-market economy has allowed the country to benefit from foreign trade and foreign investment.
- We know, too, that America has once again benefited from the flexibility and resilience of its free-market economy.
- Many developing countries have grown disenchanted with the free-market model in recent years.
- The mixture of free markets with the civic vibrancy of early America created a new form of social life.
- While the free market is not a perfect solution, because of human imperfection, it is the best solution.
- Economic growth supported by free trade and free markets creates new jobs and higher incomes.
- Those supporting free markets would argue that there is excessive use of these tools to influence markets and that they will in fact cause more problems than they solve.
- The spread of global free markets has also meant rising inequality.