The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1franqueo pagado por el destinatario masculine
- But, as with all Freepost addresses, the host organisation has to pick up the postage charges for all mail sent to that address, with every envelope costing the recipient more than a first-class stamp.
- Local people fill them in and send them back via the scout's Freepost address - helping to raise about £3,000.
- Though the Lib Dems do run to a Freepost return address - with the proviso: No stamp needed but using one helps save our campaign costs.
- Only one agency had a Freepost address (a license under which the recipient pays the postage).
- Not only that but, in the small print, the actual costs of this futile exercise are £8,082 for the main document plus £3,320 for the printing of the postcards - and up to £11,223 if 60 per cent of the cards are returned via Freepost.
- It works by using pre-addressed Freepost envelopes in which your GP can post your repeat prescription to a nominated Boots pharmacy every time you need to renew it.
- On receiving the capsule, participants filled in a checklist of events (fracture or major illness) and returned the form by Freepost.
- A Freepost envelope is enclosed with each registration form for convenience.
- Parties should be paying for any Freepost number out of their own budget, not out of an uncapped budget.
- The cabinet member for education said: ‘I would urge everyone interested in these arrangements to complete the questionnaires using the Freepost response envelopes or by e-mail from the council's website.’
- He said that people should take time to read the Best Value performance plan and send in a Freepost questionnaire detailing their thoughts.
- If you are not at home when they call, they will leave you a Freepost envelope.
- Each has a Freepost address and can be coded so that responses for individual events can be counted.
- Many of our supporters are pensioners, who use the Freepost system to send us donations.
- Great idea, but you should be aware that Freepost addresses don't always go to the same place as the other mail.
- You can put on the envelope ‘This envelope is Freepost but by using a stamp you will save us money’ or something like that.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!