Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(masculine in some regions) terminal de carga feminineterminal de mercancías feminine Spain
- In addition, the West Midlands Channel Tunnel freight terminal connects directly to the European mainland.
- The last phases, including the freight terminal in Balboa, should be done by August.
- Thirty-four years after leaving college, he has worked everywhere from the freight terminals to the executive suite.
- Remote-controlled locomotives now operate at the company's freight terminals in Los Angeles, San Bernardino and San Diego counties.
- Multi-million pound plans to develop a rail freight terminal near Selby were unveiled today - and immediately ran into controversy.
- The group has two rail freight terminals, at Grangemouth and Crick in the east Midlands.
- The council is keen to see the Port Salford proposal - a ship, rail, and road freight terminal - add economic clout to the city.
- Proposals for a road-rail freight terminal were unveiled yesterday.
- Cargo volumes through the smaller of the two freight terminals at Hong Kong International Airport are expected to grow by more than 6 per cent.
- A new sea freight terminal at Clifford Bay could reduce ferry crossing-times by half an hour.