The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1amistad femininehe did it out of friendship for her — lo hizo por la amistad que lo unía a ella
- Yes, they say that your future partner is your best friend and that friendship can turn into love.
- We know we are capable of love, loyalty and friendship, however much we fall short of our own standards.
- Since their childhood they had been friends and their friendship blossomed into love.
- Two people would trade their turbans to show love or friendship towards each other.
- You confuse love and friendship, but you don't become over attached to friends or lovers.
- I would rebrand it as a day of giving - giving time, giving attention, giving tokens of love and friendship.
- It's a place where we can share our love and friendship with one another.
- Lucky for you, it's something that can be shared through friendship and love.
- It is incredibly cruel to think of siblings being kept apart and missing out on a lifetime of love and friendship that is theirs by right.
- She was a lady of generosity, love and friendship and of great intellectual ability and laity.
- She said the only ones sometimes who teach us about friendship and love are the pupils in this school.
- In this comedy of friendship and love, Julia disguises herself as a boy, Sebastian.
- The film is a comment on love, friendship and the struggle to create an individual sense of family.
- Love and friendship are your source of strength when the going gets tough.
- She had a great interest in people and valued friendship in a special way.
- The film has a positive message because Bella does find friendship and love.
- It was supposed to be full of love and passion and friendship, not coldness and distance.
- Name beads are the newest and most creative way to show your love and friendship.
- Even if it is done in the spirit of goodwill and friendship it could be misconstrued.
- Real friendship is a rare and precious gift, strong, stable, yet fragile, and never to be taken for granted.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!