The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Invertase, for example, aids photosynthesis in vine leaves, by converting sucrose to the invert sugars fructose and glucose.
- When sucrose is hydrolyzed the mixture of glucose and fructose is called invert sugar.
- Glucose, sucrose and fructose are the major soluble sugars found in strawberry fruit.
- The procedure is based on the cleavage of sucrose by invertase to glucose and fructose.
- Glucose and fructose, two sugars found in fruits and vegetables, are monosaccharides.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!