Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(dish)ensalada de frutas femininemacedonia de frutas femininecóctel de frutas masculine
- If they still have room for dessert and don't fancy Christmas pudding, fruit cocktail or melon are options.
- I combined the oranges and fruit cocktail in a large Ziploc bag, sealed it tightly, then spent fifteen minutes squeezing and mashing it lovingly until it was the consistency of a pulpy paste.
- I scooped up two gallon cans of fruit cocktail and a bag of bread and returned to my station.
- Fresh cut pear and soft spice aromas meander to a pineapple led tropical fruit cocktail and refreshing pear drop finish.
- Is the person in front of you at the grocery store buying single-serving mac 'n' cheese and fruit cocktail and maybe even one of those mini astrology scrolls?
- Red 3, which is found in the cherries in fruit cocktail, some types of confectionery and baked produce, is known to cause thyroid cancer in rats.
- Trading a slice of chocolate cheesecake for a fruit cocktail of grapes, strawberries and raspberries (a good idea in any case) provides ellagic acid, a tannin that may block enzymes needed for cancer cells to reproduce.
- We could have chosen peach or pineapple Melba, fruit cocktail or lychees in syrup.
- Believe me Dad, if she is strong enough to survive an assault from a truck, she is strong enough to carry fruit cocktail to all the guests.
- Marcy agreed, and together they went to the ship and began to root through what supplies they had, coming up with a can of fruit cocktail in preservative juices, two water bottles, a half pound of red meat, and flat bread.
- Most pears grown today are either sold fresh or they're canned, dried, or processed into fruit cocktail, nectar, juice, baby food, or other familiar offerings.
- Two cups of fruit cocktail in its own juice (no sugar added) yields 60 grams of carbs and 400 mg potassium.
- Bracing myself for tinned fruit cocktail in a light syrup, I was pleasantly surprised to be served really fresh banana, grapes and pineapple.
- Just then, Kevin stepped outside, and leaned against the house, still eating his fruit cocktail.
- In the end, I just selected a small can of fruit cocktail from the shelves above the fridge and went to look for a fork.
- A fruit cocktail sounds like fun until you realise there's no alcohol in it.
- Maybe you might want a fruit cocktail or something.
- Pare the skin and eat plain or add to a fruit cocktail.
- Decorate it with sliced mango and this will not only look gorgeous, it will taste like a tropical fruit cocktail.
- In a mixing bowl lightly beat the eggs, then stir in the sugar, baking soda, salt and fruit cocktail with juice.
mezcla de jugos de fruta(drink)