Learn English Grammar From A–Z
ensalada de frutas, gen en gelatina
- Popular desserts were trifle, fruit salad and traditional Christmas pudding, often made wrapped in a cloth and boiled in the copper.
- Pudding lovers looking for something full of eastern promise might be disappointed though: the desserts on offer were profiteroles, fruit salad and tiramisu - all at £2.95.
- The usual suspects are on parade for dessert, with a line-up including pancakes, ice-cream, fruit salad and banana flambé.
- The ripe flesh can be served in a fruit salad, or with ice cream; or sections of it can be stewed with sugar and lime juice and conserved.
- And my simple little dinner (tomato soup, roast leg of lamb with roast potatoes and canned beans, followed by fresh fruit salad and ice cream) did go down well.
- I don't know what that's all about but I've seen the same fruit salad served in vastly different places.
- Desserts offered were a chocolate torte, fresh fruit salad (great, not too many apple slices) and a hot concoction of a light sponge topped with apple and blackberries that had a crunchy crumble thin layer on top.
- My housekeeper stocks the fridge with fruit salad, fresh orange juice, meat and salad, but I suppose that's pretty boring.
- Nevertheless, with plenty of fresh fruit salad for dessert, you can certainly fill up healthily for $6.95.
- For pudding, I had fruit salad with custard.
- For dessert the choice is limited to pancakes, creme caramel or fruit salad.
- It's served with a tropical fruit salad on the side.
- You use the champagne as you would a stock syrup in a fruit salad, to let the purée down but without adding extra sweetness.
- She served fresh milk, introduced wholemeal pasta and fresh fruit salad, and baked her own flapjacks and crumbles with oats, sunflower seeds and locally grown apples.
- Tonight: smoked salmon salad with lemon and mint dressing, followed by fresh fruit salad, all home-made, of course.
- Other options include fruit salad, light biscuit sweetmeat, ice cream, or doughnuts.
- They only had fruit salad and chocolate mousse for dessert.
- Coconut pancake, dates with sesame wantons, fresh fruit salad and ice-creams are displayed adjacent to the buffet table.
- For dessert there were cheesecake, ice cream, cream cake, fruit salad, and napoleons.
- Grace watched the group interact from where she was serving herself some fruit salad and suddenly wasn't very hungry.