The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(life) plenoI don't find my work fulfilling — mi trabajo no me satisface / no me hace sentirme realizado
- In an age obsessed with image and celebrity, modern women ponder the question whether they can ‘have it all’ and combine a fulfilling career with a happy personal life.
- They are wished fulfilling and happy times while at school.
- New members are very welcome - become part of this association whose aim is to help older people have a fulfilling and happy life and which has already over 2,000 members in the West.
- People who are economically stable, healthy and happy with fulfilling personal, family and work lives are not the ones who seek readings - at least not very often!
- I found that making her happy was very fulfilling.
- It's about what a person can tolerate and still have a fulfilling relationship and a happy life.
- ‘The faces filled with gratitude when we attend a call and save a life makes my career more rewarding and fulfilling than any other,’ she says.
- It has been a wonderful and fulfilling experience, mid I see passion developing in other people.
- I had worked hard towards what I thought was going to be a rewarding and fulfilling career, but my life had now completely fallen apart.
- Working for the Met offers potential officers a fulfilling, diverse and rewarding career.
- Providing more quality academic resources and urban programs for youth would be a more fulfilling reward.
- Karen says it was a much more satisfying and fulfilling experience.
- Med school teaches you how to be a doctor, and we were very focused on having these wonderful, booming, academic, fulfilling careers.
- It's a territory I find very rewarding, very fulfilling, very human.
- But having said that, it's obviously a fulfilling, satisfying and fun job for you isn't it?
- I wish him and his new wife, Nichola, all the very best for the future and hope he can soon find a new fulfilling career.
- For a classical story ballet to truly be a fulfilling experience, the movements have to reveal character; they need to have an underlying motivation.
- They're also the rewards of truly fulfilling work.
- For most people, these changes are extremely liberating, and marriages that succeed can be much more rewarding and fulfilling than those of the past.
- It is an unhappy fact that many people in this group can be destructive if they cannot harness their intellect and passion into both fulfilling relationships and rewarding work.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!